Thursday, December 15, 2011

Questions everyone Ask of God!

Oh God,

Are you listening, do you hear me?   Are you there??????

Sometimes God, Father, Redeemer  I really don't know if you are listening or not.  Sometimes I feel all alone and deserted.  I really wonder sometimes if you really will help or intervene. Or whatever.

As far as I know I'm trying, however I may not be doing enough of trying to get to know you.  I need help, assistance with this.

My prayer is this oh Lord, God Almighty help (assist) me in this area.  I need to get back to where I was when I first accepted you as my Lord and Savior.  I need that joy, happiness, knowing that you would take care of it all and protect and guide me.    Somehow Lord God I lost that and I want it back.

It has been of 35 yrs (give or take a yr. or so). since I've accepted you and I have a dull memory of it, but I do remember (even though it vague)  the peace, joy and comfort, boldness etc.  How do I get that youthful stuff back.  How do I get back to where I was so confident in your word and truly truly trusted you without a doubt?   I want that so Earnesty. How oh God do I get that back???????

I'm sure that there are many more questions out there, however these are some of the ones I have and if I think about it long enough I'm sure I have many more.

What about you?  What questions do you have for God?   Comments are always welcomed.

 

No comments: