Friday, September 23, 2011

My Prayer for Today

Lord God Almighty,

I have a lot of questions, as I don't understand.   I know you will give me the answers.  I'm a bit confused right now as to what I should do.  You brought me here to Florida to take care of Mom, you have called her home and right now I'm not sure what is next.

I'm relying on you oh Lord to show me what I should do next.   You know Almighty God that I need to have an income, you also know that I need a reliable means of transportation, it may not be to go to work as you may have provided me a work at home position.   However Lord I do need to be able to go grocery shopping and other things.

Oh God you know my needs and I know you will supply them.   I must tell you Lord that I am a bit concerned about what will happen now.   I am a bit confused as to what to do next or how I am to proceed.  I know you will give me the answer, however, Lord God Almighty I feel a bit lost right now, and I ask (beg) you to give me some answers.

Thank you Lord Jesus, God Almighty for answering my prayer and giving me guidence in all my indevors.

Yours truely and love Julia

1 comment:

Dar said...

...what happened that you don't have a car, I tought Teresa was going to give you one?